If you find yourself ordering the same thing at Starbucks all the time (like me), live a little and try one or all of the five secret recipe flavours that we have chosen, based on our taste buds.
Bear in mind though that since the secret menu isn’t formally acknowledged by Starbucks—it is a secret menu after all—you’ll have to ask the barista nicely, and to make everyones life so much easier, we have even listed down the recipe for each drink below. You are welcome.
Here are the five secret menu drinks we thought were worth trying:
Matcha and Espresso Fusion
- Matcha powder mixed with a little bit of water and ice
- Your choice of milk
- One to two affogato shots
Raspberry Milk Tea
- Iced black tea made with half and half instead of water
- An extra pump of classic syrup
- One to two pumps of toffee nut syrup
- One to two pumps of raspberry syrup
- A caramel frappuccino
- Add two pumps of Toffee nut syrup if you are ordering a tall, three for grande, four for venti
- Request to have the cup lined with a caramel drizzle
- Top it with a caramel drizzle
The Purple Drink
- A passion iced tea with soy or coconut milk
- A pump of vanilla syrup
- A scoop of blackberries
Cookies and Cream Frappuccino
- A double chocolate chip frappuccino blended with white mocha sauce instead of regular mocha
- Top with your choice of chocolate or regular whipped cream
We hope you enjoy your drinks and do post a comment on which drink was your favourite and which drinks we should have also included in the list.