By Ari Liakeas
We all love a good vacation, and finding a lovely place to spend a few days of relaxation is part of the fun. And if you are a travel blogger or influencer working on getting the word out about the amazing places and experiences you encounter, Instagram is the No.1 social platform. It is perfect for reaching so many people looking to be inspired for their next vacation adventure.
Being such a visual forum with a user-friendly ability to share photos and videos, Instagram can really glamourise and show off the beauty of a location.
It can have a massive impact on the hospitality industry and especially on hotels seeking to reach a worldwide audience and lure holidaymakers to come and stay at their resorts.
Many hotels use Instagram to promote their businesses with paid Ads and giveaway promotions. Some work hand-in-hand with influencers and celebrities. We look at which hotels are winning in the Insta stakes and are the most popular on the social media platform.
The Shore Club in Turks and Caicos was blessed with being named the most instagrammable hotel in the world for two years running in 2021 and 2022.
But such incredible beauty will set you back around $660 USD per night, including taxes and fees, even with a 20% booking through their website discount!
This stunner is undoubtedly at the higher end of most vacation budgets. Still, it is loved by honeymooners and those who can afford such a romantic getaway to the Caribbean. The rest of us can just dream about spending our holidays there.
Luxury Versus Budget
As I delved deep into Instagram and its prolific use within the hospitality industry, I found it incredibly easy to locate beautiful, luxurious, expensive properties and locations for the perfect ‘grammable getaway.
It was slightly trickier to find budget-friendly locations, unfortunately. Like many of us, personally, when I travel, I always look for a good deal that offers the opportunity to extend my adventure for as long as possible and enjoy the best experience that my budget will allow. Of course, I also love a beautiful place that will have me reaching for my phone to take as many pictures as possible!
So, with that in mind, I have sought out the most popular, affordable and budget-buster options for you to get some inspo for your next trip!
The Gram’s Top Five In 2022
In this list of the top five of 2022 most popular hotels on Instagram, even though they have various price ranges, they still all have breathtaking environments and their own unique style.
If you want a getaway in style and the bank balance is no issue, these are currently the places to see and be seen!
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Costing around $2,341 per night, you will arrive like royalty with a helicopter ride to the resort and have your own private beach and treatments at their luxury spa. Considered the world’s first 7-star hotel, you can expect every detail to be taken care of in this iconic hotel.
- Soneva Jani, Maldives – If you can afford it, why wouldn’t you want an over-water villa with a glass floor to watch the vibrant ocean life while getting ready to jump into the crystal clear turquoise waters? A mere snip (I wish!) at $3,600 USD per night, this Maldives hotel makes the most of some of the most spectacular ocean beauty in the world.
- The Ritz, Paris, France – The Ritz is one of the world’s most historically famous hotels and was where Princess Diana stayed in the city. Hearing its name inspires visions of the roaring twenties and some decadent F.Scott Fitzgerald style narratives. It sure is THE place to enjoy this fantastic french city in iconic chic style if you can afford the $1,350 USD price tag!
Want champagne luxury on a beer budget? This is slightly harder to find, but here are the best on the Instagram list.
4. Bellagio, Los Vegas, Nevada – “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, baby!” Book a room here for as little as $189 per night to cruise the Vegas strip, experience all the bright lights and try your hand with lady luck. The Bellagio is where you can do it in style without breaking the bank, leaving you more money to splurge at the hotel’s casino.
5. W. Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain – If you fancy a European adventure in a fantastic city of art and culture with access to the beautiful Mediterranean ocean, then Barcelona is the place to go. This hotel, costing $470 USD a night, has stunning rooms to relax in, with incredible ocean views and beautiful pools to cool off in after a day of taking in the colourful Gaudi architecture in the Spanish heat.
So there you have it, 5 of the most instagrammable hotels in the world, just waiting for you to snap and share!
Reblogged this on Metaverse Content Lab.