The rise of conscious fashion and call for more sustainable practices in the fashion industry has led ZALORA, to introduce its curated assortment of more sustainable products, aptly titled Earth Edit. A selection of pieces and brands meeting carefully defined sustainability criteria.
ZALORA hopes to shape a sustainable fashion ecosystem by enabling conscious shoppers to find more sustainable products faster through the Earth Edit filter.
ZALORA’s Earth Edit criteria encompasses six main criteria:
- Sustainable Materials: Products made of raw materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives
- Fair Production: Products manufactured in a location holding a certificate associated with decent working conditions
- Eco-Production: Products manufactured through a process with a lower environmental impact and using less harmful chemicals
- Animal Friendly: Products made using non-animal alternative materials, or methods associated with good animal welfare
- Community Engagement: Products made by brands associated with community benefits or committed to give back to the community through donations
- Pre-Loved: Second hand luxury & premium products that are sold by specialised third party sellers on ZALORA
Earth Edit on ZALORA currently hosts more than 15,000 products by 670 brands in the fashion and beauty categories for women, men, and kids.
ZALORA also launched its own range of sustainable apparel with TENCEL in August this year. Shoppers can choose from sustainable selections from fashion brands such as ZALORA, Mango, Nike, Adidas, Levi’s, etc. and also beauty brands such as The Body Shop, AVEDA, and more.
The Luxury segment is also included in the curated edit, inspiring more circular fashion habits by offering Pre-Loved products. You can shop ZALORA’s Earth Edit here.