Since 2013, Sundown with Love, which is a part of Sundown Marathon’s Charity outreach campaign gathers the running community together for one simple reason – to give back to the community. To date, Sundown with Love has managed to raise more than S$42,000 for the less fortunate.
The charity outreach campaign hopes to raise awareness for some of the most pressing health and social issues facing today’s society. The Sundown with Love Ambassadors have started to raise funds through Giving.sg and will complete either a half or full marathon on race day which is on the 19 May.
The registration for the marathon has been extended to 17 May, so if you still want to sign up, you can.
The public can show their support by making donations at Giving.sg or through the campaign website, http://www.sundownmarathon.com/2018/singapore/sundown-with-love/
This year, OSIM Sundown Marathon is collaborating with 10 Sundown with Love Ambassadors to raise funds for six beneficiaries:
1. Sng Boon Heng – Food From The Heart (FFTH)
2. Marie Choo – Oasis Second Chance Animal Shelter (OSCAS)
3. Ng Han Bin – Boys’ Town
4. Kennedy Yap – Alzheimer’s Disease Association (ADA)
5. Yvonne Siew – Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN)
6. Henry Setiono – Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN)
7. July Rey – Singapore Cancer Society (SCS)
8. James Boen – Singapore Cancer Society (SCS)
9. Desmond Ang – Singapore Cancer Society (SCS)
10. Tay Cheng Hong – Singapore Cancer Society (SCS)
As one of OSIM Sundown Marathon’s core values of pushing the limits of one’s personal bests, the brand firmly believes in enabling and inspiring individuals to live the best life they can.
“We are proud of what the Sundown With Love charity outreach campaign has achieved over the years and are heartened to see more and more runners wanting to give back each year,” said Adrian Mok, Managing Director of HiVelocity Pte Ltd, organiser of the OSIM Sundown Marathon.
Participants are welcome to join the campaign and raise funds for the charities of their choice by simply registering as a fundraiser at Give.Asia or Giving.sg through the Sundown With Love website.